So I took more pictures of the entryway. Now please remember that it is the dead of winter here and when we get ready for outside, we have boots, snowpants, coats, mitts, hats, scarves, etc… Need to make sure the girls are properly dressed. All those are gone as the girls are in school. So the entryway looks way cleaner than it usually is when the girls are home. lol
Now I didn’t wash the baseboard or the floor as that will get dirty within a day or so. Plus with my back/hip pain, I avoid doing stuff like that. I need to ask Dh if he can clean that next wkend.
I got a new mirror for this corner. I think it makes this corner looks nicer. We were really not using the bulletin board at all. So no need to keep it there.
I also got this lovely frame. I think it give the area a splash of color along with the cubbies for the kids items.
Here’s a close-up of the frame. too bad it wasn’t in french.
No comments:
Post a Comment