Friday, January 27, 2012

Before Entryway #2 and livingroom

So this wk, I kept cleaning the livingroom and the #2 entryway. I was busy with my dailly routine, kids and cooking, so I didn’t get  everything that I needed to be done. I need to get it all done before Feb 1st.

Here are some before pics:
DSC01831

This is where my son plays some of the time. The books are all over too. The girls don’t keep them well placed. I did clean and set the book all in order but I still need to take a picture of that.
securedownload[1] (4)

This is the entryway. We use this everyday. As you can see those shelves are used to put stuff and hang out coats and stuff on the hooks. Love them. My father in law made them the weekend that we moved it and we painted them last yr. As the kids grows, I think we will maybe bring their shelf higher so that their snowpants don’t hang too low. We’ll see about that. Not sure that Dh will be happy about that. He is not a handyman. lol
securedownload[1] (3)

As you can see, this is a catch-all.  This needs to be cleaned and stuff needs to be thrown away. Hopefully this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment